6.21.2012

Self-Therapy - Session 1: 50 Things I Like

Hello readers. I think I've been on a blogging hiatus for about a month now. It's not like I didn't have anything to write about - it's just that I've been caught up with work lately. As a single mom and someone who helps out in the family, I just had to keep myself busy.

And you know what sucks even more when you're busy? Burnout. All of a sudden, you'd feel useless, inadequate and tired. 

So I decided to come up with a list of 100 things I like because I feel like every Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter post I make is plain hate speech.

image courtesy of Flickr.com
Update: As of 5:35 pm of June 21, 2012. I just decided to wrap up the list at #50. I basically gave up.

This is totally spontaneous, so wish me luck. This is me, challenging myself, to come up with 100 things I like. 

  1. 12 hours of sleep
  2. Blythe dolls
  3. Turning on the TV while working
  4. Finishing a task without distractions
  5. Coffee
  6. Energy drinks
  7. Skinny legs
  8. Skinny arms
  9. Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion
  10. Maki's smile
  11. Maki's voice
  12. My mom's fierce attitude when she defends me
  13. Daorui's art skills
  14. Good feedback from my clients
  15. Being able to assert to rude clients
  16. A big fat paycheck
  17. Chocolate
  18. Fries
  19. Ice cream
  20. Spaghetti
  21. Pizza
  22. Shawarma
  23. Cheese
  24. Meat
  25. Nail polish
  26. A full body massage
  27. Lipstick
  28. BB Cream
  29. Denenes cologne
  30. Eyeliner
  31. Mascara 

Seriously, who doesn't like makeup? [image via Tumblr.com]

32. Chilling on Sunday mornings
33. My secret playlist that I've been listening to since 2009 (I will blog about it soon, I promise)
34. A 16-degree centigrade room temperature
35. Watching football at 2-4am and staying up until the guys take off their shirts after the game
36. Being able to work 2 hours straight without distraction
37. When someone favorites my tweet on Twitter

38. Looking at pictures of fashionable people
39. Face charts



40. When people subscribe to my blog
41. When people don't call me fat
42. Hot chocolate
43. My own grilled pork chop recipe
44. A stable internet connection
45. A day without awkward moments
46. When people don't ask me about my daughter's dad
47. Big fat balikbayan boxes
48. People with amazing sense of humor
49. Intellectual conversations
50. Gestures of encouragement. LOLjk. Or when people give me attention. 

Thank you, bbgirl. :)

These people feed my ego.




I don't like stopping at 50 because it's really bitin. I'll be back.

6 comments:

  1. Tinay~ I want to try your grilled pork chops~ Gah. By try I mean eat a whole lot. I'm hungry. Also, your spaghetti. I want lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sige gang, pag makapabunyag si Maki next month (sure na jud) ako magluto. :)

      Delete
  2. gusto pud nako ma tilawan ang grilled porkchop teh. ug i want to know about your secret playlist. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sige gora ikaw pud akong patilawon. Watch out!

      Delete
  3. Oh. ako yun! Welcome ate. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...